SBI SO Recruitment 2019-20, Apply online, Notification at sbi.co.in
SBI SO recruitment 2019: The State Bank of India has declared recruitment for 31 Special officers vacancies. The candidates need to apply online on the official website — sbi.co.in. The application process has already begun and it will end on January 31, 2019.
All the recruitment will be across different posts at the special officers’ cadre. Apart from filling the form online, candidates will also have to send the copies of supporting documents to the SBI head office.
SBI SO vacancy Notification
Total post – 31
Deputy manager (statistician) – 2
Project development manager – agriculture/ international banking/ retail/ corporate banking – 3
Manager (servicing – digital) – 3
Manager (business analyst/customer service analyst) – 3
Manager (online fulfilment/ integration and journey/ superstore fulfillment) – 3
Manager (digital marketing) – 4
Head (lead) – 1
DGM (NCLT) – 1
DGM (law) – 1
Executive (credit monitoring) – 10
Head (product, investment, and research) – 1
SBI SO Pay scale/ Salary Details
Rs.15 Lakhs to Rs. 52 Lakhs
SBI SO Post Official Notification, Apply online link
Apply online link: Apply now
How to Apply for SBI SO post recruitment 2019: Step by step Guideline
- Step 1: Open the official website, sbi.co.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the Careers link/button.
- Step 3: A new page will open, click on the ‘SBI SO cadre recruitment something’ link.
- Step 4: Signup using your valid personal details.
- Step 4: After filing the form then upload your documents.
- Step 5: Make payment and take print out for further reference.
SBI SO Application Fee
General Category: Rs 600
SC/ST/ PWD category: Rs 100.