SBI PO recruitment 2019-20| Upcoming Probationary Officers vacancy updates & Apply online
SBI PO recruitment 2019: In today’s era, the post of PO is the most favored and demanding post of youth. The reason behind is the prestige and salary of PO post. Among 15000 vacancies in 2019, 3000 will be for Probationary Officers posts and the remaining 12000 for Clerical. Although there is no timeline defined by the bank for SBI PO Recruitment, it is expected that Banks will Notification once the current vacancies will be filled up.
Latest SBI PO News: As per Latest news of Bussines today, the SBI Po 2019 vacancy would be out in the month April 2019. Every year the state-run bank releases notifications for recruitment of various posts such as Probationary Officer (PO), Specialist Officer (SO) and Clerical posts. Based on the past trend, it is assumed that notification for the SBI PO 2019 examination is expected to be released in April. Click here to read complete news.
State Bank of India PO vacancy 2019-2020| Sbi.co.in Notification
- Post name: PO(Probationary Officers)
- Vacancy: 3000+ (expected)
- Expected Dates: SBI PO 2019 Notification will be announced in the month of April 2019). Although there is no timeline for the state bank of India Officers Recruitment, it is expected that the bank will advertise the vacancies, only after the Current Recruitments will be over.
Latest Update: SBI Clerk jobs Notification 2019: 12000+ vacancies
Eligibility Criteria to apply for SBI PO Jobs 2019
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2019:-To apply for SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment, applicants must full fill as mentioned below eligibility criteria.
- Nationality:- Indian
- Education Qualification:- A Graduate Degree in any discipline with 60 % marks from a recognized University of India.
- Age Limit:– 21-30 years. Age relaxation is there for reserved categories.
Following are the details overview of PO jobs eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern vacancies Apply online & notification details.
|Name of post||PO|
|Name of exam||
|Education qualification||Graduation from a recognized university|
|Age limit||21 years to 30 years|
Based on the topic the exam will be divided in Preliminary and mains. The syllabus of PO contains topics from English language, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, competitive aptitude test & general awareness test.
Prelims exam is a qualifying exam just to appear in mains. Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of mains exam and Group exercise & Interview.
SBI PO latest syllabus & Exam pattern 2019 For Descriptive test
The descriptive test of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks will be a test of English language (Essay & Letter writing). The test will be conducted by tying on the computer. Securing marks will be described.
Some Important Instruction for the exam:-
- It will be computer-based
- it will be online
- Need to score qualifying marks
- Negative marks will be 0.25 marks per the wrong question
- Cut off marks will be decided by the bank
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks in professional knowledge test & Interview or Interview only.
- Informal writing:– Writing letters to friends, siblings, parents.
- Formal Letter:– Writing letter to the Bank manager, News Editors, Govt. Deptt. officer.
- Letters on saving the account, Net banking and Education loan.
- General Topics only
- Right to education
- Financial inclusion
- chief vigilance officer
- Rural Banking
- Impact of Autonomy
Syllabus for Group Exercise & Interview
- Banking awareness
- General awareness
- Personal Background