SBI Clerk recruitment 2019-20| Upcoming JAA, JA Clerk vacancy updates & Apply online
SBI Clerk recruitment 2019: Among 15000 vacancies in 2019, 12000 will be for Clerical posts and the remaining 3000 for Probationary Officers. As of June 2018, the Bank had 95,018 clerks on its rolls and now the bank is planning to increase their staff strength by 30 to 35 % over the next 3-5 years. Although there is no timeline defined by the bank for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019, it is expected that Banks will Notification once the current vacancies will be filled up.
State Bank of India Clerk vacancy 2019-2020- Sbi.co.in Notification
- Post name: Junior associate (JA) & Junior agriculture associate (JAA)
- Vacancy: 12000+ (expected)
- Expected date: Last week of January 2019
Latest Update: SBI PO Jobs Notification 2019: 3000+ vacancies
Eligibility Criteria to apply for SBI Clerk Jobs 2019
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019:-To apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment, applicants must full fill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Nationality:- Indian
- Education Qualification:- Application must possess minimum qualification eligibility as per post wise.
- For Junior Associates (JA):– Graduation degree in any discipline or any equivalent qualification.
- For Junior Agriculture Associates (JAA):- Interested candidates must be graduate in agriculture or Agri. allied service
- Age Limit:– 20-28 years. Age relaxation is there for reserved categories.
Why So many Clerk Vacancies in SBI?
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 is surely to bring smiles on the faces of Job-Seekers seeking Jobs in SBI, as the Upcoming SBI Clerk Recruitment in 2019 is going to get bigger in Number of vacancies than previous years.
But many Bank Job Seekers will have this Question in their mind, as “Why SBI is Recruiting Huge Number ”
And Here is the answer…
- Under the Financial Inclusion program, SBI is opening 1200 Branches this fiscal. So the Bank will need the Clerical Staff to handle the operations in the newly opened branches.
- Almost 30-40 % of SBI’s Staff is going to retire in the next 3-5 years. So the bank will need to staff to fill the void created due to the retirement of staff.
- Since SBI is the Largest Bank Public Sector Bank in terms of branch Network and the bank in increasing its business manifold, so the Bank will need the staff to provide services to its customers.
- Phase- 1 Preliminary Exam
Candidates have to answer 100 question within 1-hour time limit.
|sno.||Test name||Total questions||Max. marks||Duration|
- Phase-2 Mains Exam
|S no.||Test name||Total question||Max. marks||Duration|
|1||General / Financial awareness||50||50||35 minute|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minute|
|3||Quantitative aptitude||50||50||45 minute|
|4||Reasoning computer aptitude||50||60||45 minute|
|Total||190||200||2 hr. 40 min.|
Some Important Instruction for the exam:-
- It will be computer-based
- it will be online
- Need to score qualifying marks
- Negative marks will be 0.25 marks per the wrong question
- Cut off marks will be decided by the bank
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks in professional knowledge test & Interview or Interview only.